Wednesday, May 6, 2009

8 Weeks Old tomorrow





Hayden (left) and Bryce (right)




Time sure does fly! The boys will be 8 weeks old tomorrow. They are finally starting to grow some hair back since they lost all that they had, they are eating about 6 oz of milk each time they eat during the day and are only waking up one time during the night and then sleeping until about 8am each morning. I keep thanking my lucky stars that they are such good babies. We go next week for our two month check up, so that means lots of shots and getting weighed again. As you can tell, I have been somewhat bored lately so there are lots of pictures of the boys. Walgreens loves me since develop so many pictures!





1 comment:

Our Family said...

I can not believe how big they are getting. It seems like yesterday that you brought them home, and I've been such a horrible friend and not even been by to see them yet! I promise to work on this soon! After Addison's birthday!