This past weekend, my cousins, Travis and Jonathan came into town with their families to meet Hayden and Bryce. Travis and Jonathan are like brothers to me more so than cousins so I was very excited that they would get to meet my boys. When their children were born it was like I had neices and a nephew that were born. (Their kids do call me aunt Christie sometimes.)
Hannah has been so excited ever since I wa pregnant that I had "two babies" in my tummy. She even learned how to dial the phone on her own and would call from Savannah to say hello and make sure the babies had not arrived without anyone telling her. Adrian loved seeing the pictures of the boys on the computer so much that she was kissing the screen and Logan...he just didn't understand why there were only two babies and not three so they could all have one to hold and play with. Well, the kids loved meeting Hayden and Bryce and Hayden and Bryce loved all the attention they got and the tons of hugs and kisses the kids gave them. I can't wait for them to get bigger so they can all play together! I guess our next time we see them we might have to venture down to Savannah for a weekend trip.




No comments:
Post a Comment