Sunday, March 29, 2009

1st Anniversary

We got married March 29, 2008 and in just a short year have had many milestones that we have shared, the most being the birth of our twin boys two weeks ago. Our family that started out as the two of us and our dog has now increased by two little guys. Brad and I have been very blessed and I feel so lucky to have found Brad and to have him in my life. God is good, yes he is. Brad and I have travelled, gone to sporting events, hung out on the boat, dressed up for nights out, hung out in jeans and tees, just snuggled on the couch for a night in together and as long as it has been together we have been happy.

To celebrate our first anniversary, we started the day with a shopping trip with the boys. We can quite honestly say that we are very lucky at how good they are when we have taken them out. Then, we had dinner reservations at 5:30 so my dad and step mom came over to babysit the boys while we went out for dinner. We went to the Oak Steakhouse to celebrate with a fantastic dinner. (How odd it already felt to not have the boys with us.) We then came back home to have some wedding cake and end our evening together with our little guys. I am so blessed to have had such a wonderful first anniversary and look forward to many, many more!

No comments: