Tuesday, October 13, 2009

7 months old

The boys are seven months old now. In seven short months, the boys can now sit up on their own, laugh, play, etc. They are also gearing up for their first Halloween.
These are their latest pictures...
Teddy Bear Hayden
Brown bear, Brown Bear, what do you see? I see two babies looking at me...
Hayden (L) and Bryce (R)
Cuddly Bear Bryce
Bryce hamming it up for the camera
Hayden showing off his two teeth
Bryce and his beautiful baby blues
Hayden says I talk with my hands
Hayden (L) and Bryce (R)

3 comments:

Michalski Family said...

Your boys are adorable. Can't believe they are 7 months already. Who does your photos? They are always great. I have only had Soph's done once. I am such a slacker about some things...

Christie said...

Thanks Katie! I know, 7 months has flown by! I get the pictures done at Portrait Innovations in the Mt. Pleasant Towne Center. They are so reasonable in price and they do a great job.

OLIVER EDGAR SONA said...

They are so precious and they are getting so big. I absolutely love the bear suits:) Give those boys kisses and hugs for us. Hope to see y'all soon!