Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lucky Lotto

Yes, I do like buying the scratch lotto tickets every now and then and I catch grief from Brad everytime that I do. I don't buy them all the time, just once in a while and I usually break even with winning tickets and a few bucks here and there. Until today, the most I had won in one pop was $30...but, tonight I won $100!! Yes, on a $2 ticket! We stopped for me to buy a newspaper on the way to my dad's for dinner and I bought a $2 scratch ticket. When I got in the car I started scratching away...Brad thought I was full of myself when I started yelling when I saw the first $50 that I won and then when I scratched the second $50, I was SO excited! Needless to say, he promptly turned the car around and let me go in and collect on my winnings. I know, it's only $100 but it's a start! :-)

No comments: