Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4 month old check up

The boys went for their four month old check up today and they are growing like weeds. Hayden was 14 bs. 14 oz., 25 inches long, and his head was 41 1/2 cm. Bryce was 13 lbs. 4 oz., 24 1/2 inches long and his head was 41 1/2 cm. They got another oral vaccine and two booster shots and once again, they slept all day after their doctor's visit. The doctor said they are healthy little guys and are progressing a lot faster on some the developmental milestones than others their age (I knew they were advanced ;-) ). Next doctors visit is when they are six months old.

Other news this week...the boys started daycare on Monday. They had a great first day, in fact I don't think they even missed us. :-( They were so excited to be put in the exersaucers and jumperoos there that I had to go out and buy them an exersaucer and now I am looking for either another exersaucer or a jumperoo. The ladies in the infant room said they have never seen such smiling and happy babies as the boys are. Cullen starts next month with them, so that will be fun that they will be with their cousin every day.

Now, we are back on the road again this weekend for Brad's cousin, Carrie's wedding. Stay tuned for pictures of the boys in their little outfits they have to wear to this wedding...too cute!

No comments: