Monday, June 22, 2009

Good Bye To The Old, Hello To The New!

Yes, we are getting rid of Brad's Camry and we got a new mini van. Never before would I have thought that I would want/need a mini van, but with the two little guys we needed it. As much as we travel back and forth to Athens, etc. it will be great to have more room to travel with. So, Saturday we visited Stokes Craven in Manning and picked up our new ride...a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country Touring Edition Mini Van, complete with two DVD players, sliding side doors, automatic rear door, and lots of other bells and whistles. So, Brad will now be driving my Trailblazer which will be nice for him to use for work with more room to carry food around and I will be driving the mini van. :-)

Brad's Old Car...
Our new car...

No comments: