I had another doctor's visit today...I am officially going to visit Dr. Givens every week now. Well, everything seems to be going well. He said the heartbeats sounded great one in the 140s and the other in the 150s, my blood pressure was good (113/80) and the swelling is normal that I am having. Despite me being absolutely miserable right now with the swelling and the babies putting pressure on my sciatic nerve, my pregnancy has gone very well. I go back again next Tuesday and then the 16th he will do another ultrasound to see what position the babies are in and determine if I need a C-section and when I will deliver.
Here are a few shots of my "cankles" and feet...yes, they are as big as the pictures are making them look. :-( The only shoes I can wear these days are Crocs and even they are tight.
I am looking forward to the boys arrival because I know all of the swelling will be worth it in the end. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment