Friday, January 23, 2009
Ultrasound today...
We went and had an ultrasound today and Hayden and Bryce were both doing great. Heartbeats were strong and both weighed in at four and a half pounds each....WOW!!! They are going to be BIG boys! They are both breech at this time with very little room to turn around. They also said they both have a head full of hair too...must be taking after Brad because when I was born I was bald! They were only able to get pictures of Hayden's face because Bryce was turned around facing my back...not being too cooperative today. Here are a few of the pictures from the ultrasound. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is by far the most beautiful little cousin I've ever seen! The picture of Hayden is too cute and its hard to believe they're so small yet so big. Love them!
Post a Comment