Saturday, September 6, 2008

What are the odds...

One of my best friends, Melissa is also expecting a baby. She is due April 9th (just a few weeks after me). Well, she went for her first ultra sound yesterday and guess what...she's having twins also! What are the odds that both of us would be having twins at the same time! Congratulations Melissa and Chris...Frick and Frack (aka our twins) are happy that they will have two new playmates!! This is a picture of her ultra sound...she is 9 1/2 weeks now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTH!!! Is there something in the water on that side of town??? I think if we get together anytime soon, maybe we should congregate in the 29485 area! Kidding. Hope all is well.

MLE

Our Family said...

I am not drinking the water in Summerville anytime soon. I can promise you that. I love your blog by the way- its so much cooler than mine- you're definitely a teacher and I'm definitely not.