Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Change is Good
Well, as many of you know I am not a big fan of changes when they first happen but eventually think they are the best things that could happen. A new chapter in my life is unfolding yet once again...I will be leaving Eagle Nest Elementary and moving to Dubose Middle School as the new 7th grade administrator for next year. I originally thought I would be with 6th grade, but went to visit the school today and it was confirmed that 7th grade will be my new home for the 2008-2009 school year. I am very excited now about the change and even more since I went and sat down to talk with Mr. Farrell, the principal and the other two assistants that I will be work with. They seem like a great group of people and I look forward to being there with their team. More to come I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment